Reconstruction of the Murray Baker Bridge deck means the heavily traveled Interstate 74 artery will be completely closed in 2020. That’s the proposal outlined by the Illinois Department of Transportation Wednesday.
The Federal Emergency Management Agency failed to properly prepare for last year's hurricane season and was unable to provide adequate support to hurricane victims in Puerto Rico and other areas, an internal report released by the agency concluded. The report found Puerto Rico's emergency-supply warehouses were nearly empty when Hurricane Maria hit in October, without things like cots or tarps, because many of the supplies had been rerouted to the U.S. Virgin Islands. The report also found...
- Protests Break Out In Chicago Following Deadly Police Shooting
- 'On Top Of The World': France Wins World Cup
- Novak Djokovic Beats Kevin Anderson To Win Fourth Wimbledon
- Trump Says He Sees The European Union As A 'Foe' Of U.S.
- In Britain, Businesses Brace For A Hit Amid Tensions In The 'Special Relationship'