The Peoria Downtown Development Corporation (DDC) is seeking a property tax increase for businesses located in the downtown area. The DDC proposal would add $65.00 dollars to the tax bill of a property assessed at $100-thousand.
The White House has issued an executive order that purports to end the separation of children from their parents at the border.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL7AtmPJPRo A Guatemalan mother and her son who were caught up in the Trump administration's zero tolerance policy along the southern U.S. border have now been reunited, after more than a month apart. The two held an emotional reunion early Friday morning, at Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport. "I started crying when I saw him, because he is the only child I have," Beata Mariana de Jesus Mejia-Mejia told reporters at the airport, in a...
- Sarah Sanders Joins List Of Top Trump Aides Confronted At Restaurants
- The Hypocrisy Of Eating At Mexican Restaurants
- Grenade Attack Tears Through Rally For Ethiopian Prime Minister
- Zimbabwe's President Emmerson Mnangagwa Unharmed After Explosion At Campaign Rally
- Katie Arrington, S.C. Republican Who Beat Mark Sanford, Is Badly Injured In Car Crash