Top News Stories
The Mexican Consulate in Chicago set up its mobile unit in Peoria this week.
"I'll be famous one day, but for now I'm stuck in middle school with a bunch of morons." That's harsh language from the downtrodden sixth-grade narrator of Diary of A Wimpy Kid, a blockbuster series of graphic novels. But it speaks to a broader truth. A large body of research suggests that students who go to middle school or junior high do worse academically, socially and emotionally, compared to the young teenagers who get to be the oldest students at schools with grades K-8. A new paper in...
- Democrats Eye A Rare Opportunity In Alabama Senate Race
- The Russia Investigations: Interference Impacted Real Life; Senators Propose New Law
- How Widows Find Their Path To Healing In Zimbabwe
- Learning To Care For My Newborn Was A Humbling Experience
- 5 Living Ex-Presidents Appear On Stage For Hurricane Relief Concert