Top News Stories
A murder case involving the killing of a Peoria County Sheriff's sergeant in 1970 will get a modern-day reconsideration this week. 74-year-old Cleve Heidelberg’s sentence will be reexamined Tues. in a hearing that will consider new evidence and testimony.
Gov. Bruce Rauner's administration is seeking to offer more Medicaid services through managed-care programs. The plan involves choosing a vendor that'll provide managed-care services to 80% of Medicaid clients. That's up from 65% now.
President Trump's joint address to Congress on Tuesday night is expected to strike an optimistic tone as he outlines how he plans to begin a "renewal of the American spirit" with his economic goals and priorities. According to senior administration officials who previewed the speech to reporters, that's the theme the president will use to lay out his vision for the American people and explain how his administration will begin solving real problems for real people. He'll tell members of...
- Racist Assault At A Child's Birthday Party Yields Long Prison Terms In Georgia
- Lawsuit Brings Fresh Scrutiny To Milwaukee's Troubles With Race And Policing
- Why Are More Young Americans Getting Colon Cancer?
- WHO's First-Ever List Of The Dirty Dozen Superbugs
- 3 Die And 2 Survive After Plane Crashes Into Homes East Of LA