Top News Stories
Residents of Peoria with ties to Mexico lined up outside First United Methodist Church Wed. to meet with the Mexican Consulate.
CHICAGO (AP) - Chicago Public Schools principals have been instructed by district officials not to let federal immigration authorities inside district buildings unless they have a criminal warrant.
It's a chilly midmorning in a clinic in the working-class neighborhood of Sweileh in Amman, Jordan. Children wearing winter coats donated by charity organizations sit on plastic chairs, waiting to see doctors and dentists. Pamphlets in the clinic, published by the Muslim Brotherhood , offer advice on being a good Muslim and instruction on how to pray. But it's not really religion that brings people here. "They come here mainly because they only pay a symbolic amount for treatment ... and all...
- After Slavery, Searching For Loved Ones In Wanted Ads
- Protesters Leave Dakota Access Pipeline Area; Some Stay And Are Arrested
- What's New In Those DHS Memos On Immigration Enforcement?
- Floods in San Jose Push 14,000 People Out Of Their Homes
- In Israel, Some Wonder Where The Outrage Is Over U.S. Anti-Semitic Acts