Top News Stories
A recently retired CityLink bus has a new job that will pay big dividends. The Greater Peoria Mass Transit District donated the bus to the Diesel Powered Equipment Program (DPET) at Illinois Central College. Jeff Gardner coordinates the program at the East Peoria Campus. He says the 35-foot diesel bus will provide students another type of hands-on experience to add to their skill set. “There are systems we won’t see on anything other than a mass transit bus. But there are also systems we use...
Senate Democrats blasted Gov. Bruce Rauner's administration for failing to appear to answer questions about a report showing a possible fix for a veterans' home beset by Legionnaires' disease would cost far less than what officials have repeatedly said.
- Florida Shooting Prompts Renewed Gun Control Debate in Springfield
- SIU Chancellor Faces Review of Nepotism, Misuse of Relocation Funds
- Democrats Call for Investigation of Madigan Amid Harassment Claims
- Rauner Considers Moving Residents Out of Quincy Veterans' Home
- Billy Graham Remembered By His Alma Mater
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_UzzA1Plag https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ggT3lqhNXY Billy Graham, the most famous minister of his era, died Wednesday at his home in Montreat, N.C., spokesman Todd Shearer tells NPR. In his 99 years, Graham changed the face of evangelical Christianity in America. Though he spent his final years in failing health and largely silent at his mountaintop cabin in North Carolina, Graham for more than six decades was in constant motion. He preached to more than...
- Trump Backs Arming Teachers During Emotional White House Listening Session
- Parents And Students Express Frustration During School Safety Meeting With Trump
- A New Survey Finds 80 Percent Of Women Have Experienced Sexual Harassment
- Supreme Court Gets Moving, Issuing As Many Decisions In One Day As It Has In 5 Months
- From Bellingham to Tallahassee Students 'Walk Out' Demanding Gun Reform