Top News Stories
Early voting in this year’s primary election came a little late in some parts of Illinois. But officials say the polls are now officially open statewide. Matt Dietrich on the reason behind the early voting delays in some Illinois districts.
A panel of state senators today heard budget requests from agencies representing colleges and universities, and lawmakers took the opportunity to ask why neighboring states are able to lure so many Illinois students away. The answer is pretty simple: Other Big 10 schools offer financial considerations that Illinois' flagship campus can't match.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_UzzA1Plag https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ggT3lqhNXY Billy Graham, the most famous minister of his era, died Wednesday at his home in Montreat, N.C., spokesman Todd Shearer tells NPR. In his 99 years, Graham changed the face of evangelical Christianity in America. Though he spent his final years in failing health and largely silent at his mountaintop cabin in North Carolina, Graham for more than six decades was in constant motion. He preached to more than...
- White House Briefly Put On Lockdown After Driver Hits Security Barrier
- Gothamist Properties Will Be Revived Under New Ownership: Public Media
- Seychelles Finds A Novel Way To Swap Its Debt For Marine Protections
- FDA Finds Hazards Lurking In Parsley, Cilantro, Guacamole
- How 1 Tweet From Kylie Jenner Caused Snap, Inc. To Lose $1 Billion