Top News Stories
The Illinois River could have a brighter, cleaner future ahead.
Maureen McKinney interviews Daisy Contreras about recent legislative action. The spring legislative session is in full swing under the shadow of a failed Grand Bargain, which aimed to end a 20-month stretch without a budget. Bills proposed are diverse, including lobbyist ethics, an Obama holiday, wage theft and animal welfare.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWrg5b9DQbE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8QQRtA0hVA For the first time in a decade, the classic children's television show Sesame Street will introduce a new Muppet on the air. Her name is Julia. She's a shy and winsome 4-year-old, with striking red hair and green eyes. Julia likes to paint and pick flowers. When Julia speaks, she often echoes what she's just heard her friends Abby and Elmo say. Julia has autism. "There's so many people that have given her...
- Along Syria-Jordan Border, Refugees Struggle At A Camp Aid Workers Can't Visit
- Freak Accident At A Waterfall In Ghana Kills At Least 17
- Tomb Of Jesus Is Restored In Jerusalem
- The FBI Is On The Case — And Other Takeaways From The House Intel Hearing
- Democrats Criticize Supreme Court Nominee Gorsuch As Pro-Business