Top News Stories
The Peoria Police Department is issuing a ‘buyer beware notice’ to crack cocaine users. A new form of fentanyl laced in rocks of crack is responsible for the deaths of two people Tuesday, contributed to the death for a third, and has one man in critical condition.
Gov. Bruce Rauner's health care chief says a $63 billion Medicaid managed care program will save up to $300 million a year because of the competitive process providers had to undergo.
- New Burial Rule Could Benefit Students, Hospitals
- Illinois Congressman John Shimkus to Negotiate Final Republican Tax Bill
- Rauner Health Chief Defends $63B Medicaid Contract
- Illinois to Have In-Between Tax Rate for 2017 Income
- Peace Rooms and Mindfulness: New School Discipline Philosophy One Year Later
Britain and the European Union have struck a last-minute agreement to stave off a breakdown in negotiations over Brexit, agreeing there will be no "hard border" between Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. As NPR's Frank Langfitt reports from London, "the fear [had been] that when the U.K. leaves the European Union, customs posts would go up dividing Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland." It was one of the most contentious of a number of issues that could make it difficult to...
- Why An Ivy League MBA Went Back To Ghana To Help A Pineapple Farm
- Pentagon Announces First-Ever Audit Of The Department Of Defense
- Pope Francis Suggests Changing The Words To The 'Lord's Prayer'
- At Least 12 U.N. Peacekeepers Killed In Rebel Attack In Congo
- Scientists Discover Grass Species With Intriguing 'Salt And Vinegar' Chip Flavor