Top News Stories
DIXON, Ill. - A police chief says a school resource officer saved lives when he confronted an armed 19-year-old former student at a high school in northern Illinois.
One day after Israeli forces fired on protesters and killed 60 Palestinians along the Gaza border, the U.N.'s human rights commissioner says that those who were shot included women, children, journalists, first responders and bystanders. "We condemn the appalling, deadly violence in Gaza yesterday," said Rupert Colville, spokesperson for the U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights. While acknowledging that some Palestinian demonstrators tried to damage the barbed wire fence that separates...
- Backed By Democratic Socialists, Two Young First-Timers Win Primaries In Pittsburgh
- Court Dismisses Latest Attempt To Acquire Kurt Cobain's Death Scene Photos
- MSU Settlement In Nassar Case 'A Great Victory,' Abused Gymnast Says
- Federal Agency Investigates Tesla Crash; Driver Says Car Was On Autopilot
- North Korea Is Selling Facial Recognition Technology, Report Finds
Out and About
- Peoria Players Closes Season with "Mamma Mia"
- Peoria Symphony Offers Musical Visions of Rome
- Heartland Festival Orchestra's "Jazz in Spring" features old favorites, young musicians
- Bradley Community Chorus Director Takes Final Bow with This Weekend's Concert
- Peoria Ballet Goes From ‘Ballet to Broadway’