The Peoria Police Department is investigating the city's 13th homicide of the year. 20-year-old Terence Stone was found shot in the 900 block of West Nebraska around 9:15 p.m. He died less than hour later at OSF Saint Francis Medical Center.
Illinois hospitals will soon receive money to treat millions of people who are covered through Medicaid. The federal government has approved state's latest hospital assessment program, which gives money to hospitals for treating its poorest individuals. Listen to a summary of the story.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftnFAW_uzPo Activists in two separate protests against the Trump administration's immigration policies were arrested at the Statue of Liberty on Wednesday — one group unfurling a banner calling for the abolition of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, while in another act of defiance, a woman climbed the statue's base to protest immigrant family separations. Authorities evacuated thousands of visitors from Liberty Island, where the statue stands, after a...
- British Man Poisoned By Novichok Has Regained Consciousness And Talked With Police
- Nevada Postpones Planned Execution Using Fentanyl
- Republicans Supporting Rep. Jim Jordan Amid Sex Abuse Investigation
- After Achieving 'Mission Possible,' Thai Boys Seen Recovering Happily In New Video
- German Neo-Nazi Sentenced To Life For Murders