Become a Sustaining Member
Become a sustaining member today!
You can make a significant impact as a Sustaining Member. Becoming a Sustaining Member is a way to put more of your dollars into the news, music and the web. As a Sustaining Member, you will help:
- Save hundreds of thousands of dollars in postage, paper and administrative costs
- Invest more of your contribution into the new and music you value
- Possibility of decreasing the number of days of on air drive
It's convenient. Your contribution is deducted automatically from the account of your choice (until you tell us to stop) which means no reminders from us. So we spend less on postage and paper.
It's powerful. By eliminating administrative expenses, more of your contribution goes into the programming. Plus, when enough members become Sustainers, we'll be able to create shorter on-air drives.
It's enduring. Spreading your support over time is easier on your budget. Plus it gives WCBU the security of a steady, reliable stream of program support. You'll feel good knowing that you're continuing to support WCBU's vital service to our communities.
Here's how easy it is to become a Sustaining Member
- Choose the amount that you want to contribute every month $5, $10, $15, $20, etc.
- Decide if you want to use a credit card or your checking account.
- Click here to become a Sustaining Member.
- Or call us at (309) 677-2342 or send email to wcbufm.org.
Sustaining Member Benefits
- Guaranteed uninterrupted WCBU Member status
- Satisfaction of providing continuous support for independent news, vibrant music and innovative web content and streaming.
- Saving the environment by helping us cut back on using paper
- You'll receive WCBU's Fanfare that's packed with news about your favorite programs.