Caterpillar Matching Gift Instructions
All Caterpillar matching gift requests must be submitted online through the Foundation’s website. Please follow the steps below to request a gift on the Foundation’s website:
1. Go to the Caterpillar Matching Gift web site. Once loaded, click the "Go to Web Site" button.
2. On Employee Log In page, first time users need to “Create a Password.” Existing users need to log in (NOTE: User ID=7-digit People Soft Number)
3. Read through Program Guidelines to make sure your gift is eligible; choose “I Accept”
4. On Search for Organization page, type “Bradley University” and choose “Illinois” then “Search”
5. On Search Results page, choose “Select” to the right of “Bradley University” “Development Office”
6. On Donor Matching Gift Information page, fill in fields for Gift Date, Gift Amount & Payment Method. Choose “Save and Proceed”
7. On Review Information page, verify the information is correct and choose “Submit”
8. On Submission successful page choose “Print Match Request for Non-Profit” to mail it to Bradley University, 1501 W Bradley Ave, Peoria IL 61625 OR choose “Email Match Request to Non-Profit” and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Scroll down, choose “Preview” and then “Send”
***If you do NOT have an email address, please call the Foundation at 675-1475 for assistance.