Learn More About Our Listeners
Each week, more than 30,000 people, in more than ten counties in central Illinois tune in to WCBU for award-winning news and music programming. Our listeners are a highly desirable audience:
AGE: 62% of our listeners are 45 and over.
- Our mature listeners love the arts, science, dining and travel.
EDUCATION: Our listeners are highly educated.
- 69% have earned a college degree.
- 22% have at least one advanced degree.
- Our listeners are life-long learners.
- $100,000 and more: Our listeners are more than twice as likely as the average household to enjoy this income level.
- $200,000 and more: 20% of WCBU listeners have household income exceeding $200,000, providing them discretionary income.
- Our listeners are business leaders, and owners.
- Our listeners are three times more likely to be a CEO, business owner or someone who makes financial business decisions.
- Our listeners are involved in the community.
- Our listeners volunteer three times greater than the average adult and are connected with the community.
For More Information
Contact Cindy Dermody, Underwriting Manager, at (309) 677-2340 or email email@example.com