Peoria Public Radio Staff
Who Listens to Peoria Public Radio?
WHO LISTENS TO PEORIA PUBLIC RADIO?
Each week, more than 30,000 people, in more than ten counties in central Illinois tune in to WCBU for award-winning news and music programming. Our listeners are a highly desirable audience:
AGE: 62% of our listeners are 45 and over.
- Our mature listeners love the arts, science, dining and travel.
EDUCATION: Our listeners are highly educated.
- 69% have earned a college degree.
- 22% have at least one advanced degree.
- Our listeners are life-long learners.
- $100,000 and more: Our listeners are more than twice as likely as the average household to enjoy this income level.
- $200,000 and more: 20% of WCBU listeners have household income exceeding $200,000, providing them discretionary income.
- Our listeners are business leaders, and owners.
- Our listeners are three times more likely to be a CEO, business owner or someone who makes financial business decisions.
- Our listeners are involved in the community.
- Our listeners volunteer three times greater than the average adult and are connected with the community.
See the coverage map of Peoria Public Radio's listening area. GO >
For more information, contact Cindy Dermody, Underwriting Manager, at (309) 677-2340 or email firstname.lastname@example.org